Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Showing Off My Dreads




The hero has a band of companions, a group, people who will definatly help the hero to achive his goal. Here I'd just like to go and tell these certian people who they are and why I love them! First off I'm going to start with my new friends the first one being Kelsey! Hey girl, hey! That pen you had was really cool, and the first time you heard me speak you were all like "What a nerd." And now we're all like speaking in deferant accentes. I love it! Why are we so weird, and I know it makes you mad when I call just you weird, when I'm clearly the freak here. So I'll cut that out for you homie, we have to have classes next year, and we'll party it up! Laurennn G. M. What's up broski? If we don't have classes then we'll have to text all of the time twenty four seven, no doubt. Marker Albus (Mark Alba) do you really use your hair as a napkin? Werid-o. Just kidding jay kay, jay kay. No cash bro I saw that signal, also stop throwing hardcore floders at me! That's just painful, I know he's your man Jessica don't worry I'm not all up on that. Luke Swart, hey dude what can I say, your awesome and funny. Keep it up, and stop threatening to shoot people. Dhoom is my favorite movie, you know that. And you make fun of me for it. Oh well, Edward Tome, Best friends since like what? Second grade? Definatly, let's stay in touch brother! Glad we could get back to being close again, do you have to take all of your exams? I hope so. Brianna, you're so sweet and a slow card player. Jeez, hurry up, I promise I won't keep calling BS next game! You're so much fun in theatre, and I'll miss you! We better have classes together next year. Candice Allen, see I didn't forget you! You don't know me that well, but I feel like we're close, because of how sweet you are! I see no reason why we can't be close. And don'y worry I can't replace you, I'm way too weird to fill your shoes. (And you're tall).
Morgan Finley! You're definatly a great friend, who else will sneak out of orchestra with me, (not Mr. Engle that's for sure) and even though I don't know my way to Mrs. Vaughn's class I think that most of it is because I just don't pay attention. You're like my brain dude.